FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-airways-royal-orchid-plus-503/)
-   -   customer Service/complaint e-mail for Thai? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-airways-royal-orchid-plus/1106533-customer-service-complaint-e-mail-thai.html)

aislealways Apr 14, 2013 1:36 am

Originally Posted by andyptrav (Post 20588566)
I assume from your post that English is also not your first language, I am English and I have never had a problem communicating with Thai Air flight crew.

Maybe the temperature was ok for everyone else? They can't be expected to set it to suit one person. You say you sweat and requested extra butter, do I detect that the problem is your surface area to volume ratio i.e. weight?

Warm cabins are common on Asian airlines people say.

A request for more butter not being fulfulled: goodness.

And a Thai airline not being fluent in English?

Really worthy of an email? Seems a touch harsh.

Creole Spirit Apr 22, 2013 4:45 am

Originally Posted by aislealways (Post 20588665)
xxxx
And a Thai airline not being fluent in English?

Really worthy of an email? Seems a touch harsh.

they might have to think a while what to answer to such a complaint .... maybe something like !we are continuously giving our staff training lessons in English French and German..." - but maby they do it in Chinese now....

User01 Mar 24, 2014 7:00 am

Found this old thread after my experience with TG this weekend.

The [email protected] email still works, will see how long they take to reply!

I can also confirm that their service hasn't improved significantly in the past year. I had a ticketing problem and almost all of the staff I interacted with were basically useless at solving problems that require any degree of thinking outside the box...

HarbourGent Mar 24, 2014 11:53 am

When I have had a complaint I have written a letter to the issuing ticket office. I have almost always received a response. The responses have not always been to my satisfaction but they haven't all been completely without substance, either.

flyingkid Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am

customer Service/complaint e-mail for Thai?

I wrote them an email right after my flight from HKG to ICN just to compliment on the high standard of service I received in C class and they replied me within 2 days. You should forward your emails to them at [email protected]

flyingkid Mar 25, 2014 12:32 am

customer Service/complaint e-mail for Thai?

Having said that I think Thai is generally quite good with their customer service both on ground and in the air. I don't think they are meant to be rude to you, especially if you are traveling in C or F. I guess it's a hit or miss thing.

User01 Mar 25, 2014 4:01 am

Originally Posted by flyingkid (Post 22582972)
Having said that I think Thai is generally quite good with their customer service both on ground and in the air. I don't think they are meant to be rude to you, especially if you are traveling in C or F. I guess it's a hit or miss thing.

Just got the response from customer service, very impressed that it took less than 24 hours.

Agreed that the Thai staff do not intend on being rude, sometimes it's just a cultural difference and they're often less proactive. In fact, I find their FAs to be quite pleasant and welcoming in general, even in Y.

Creole Spirit Mar 25, 2014 8:32 am

Originally Posted by flyingkid (Post 22582966)
I wrote them an email right after my flight from HKG to ICN just to compliment on the high standard of service I received in C class and they replied me within 2 days. You should forward your emails to them at [email protected]

customer@thaiairways is normally reacting very quickly, regardless in which country, while ROP Members Service Center <[email protected]> always takes long and recently reacted only ten days after my third reminder (or 5 weeks after my original Email!

Sitting in the sun Feb 22, 2018 11:33 am

Complaints Thai airways

hi I tried complains to Thai customer service as I tried to buy a business class ticket from Paris to Chiangmai Thai airways took the money from my credit card £1700 but have not issued me with ETicket I have had to call London and Paris offices with no joy they have my money I have no ticket this has been a week now they are abysmal they have no Customer service the people in Paris are the rudest I have ever encountered the saga go on I would actually like to take my business elsewhere but my friend is flying with them and we are traveling together I really didn’t expect to be treated so badly let alone when travelling business class I will never travel with these incompetent idiots again that is assuming I ever get a ticket

Thai-Kiwi Feb 22, 2018 11:59 am

Did you book directly with THAI or on a third party website?

THAI are usually pretty fast if booking directly, but sometime the e-ticket takes a day or two to be emailed. Hopefully there was no error in your email address.
A wise traveller would make a note of the PNR generated prior to the final purchase as a back-up reference. That can greatly help if having to deal with customer service...

I trust this becomes untangled.

flyerby Feb 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by Sitting in the sun (Post 29446810)
... I have had to call London and Paris offices with no joy ...

Try to call TG’s Bangkok main office.