Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Photo report of meals on TG's overnight A333 BKK-ICN flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver, SPG Gold, PC Plat, IC Royal Ambassador, UA 1K, Founder www.SeatExpert.com , CO Platinum

A few meal pictures to share with everyone on our BKK-ICN flight in Business Class on the A330-300:

http://AirlineExpert.com/_Thai_A333_......_Meals.html
Old May 31, 2010, 9:27 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Absolutely great, what do people say, when you start to take photos of food, I seem to be constantly flying, but have never come across a food snapper, suppose if I do, the first thing I will say is I'm bkkrop, for sure, they will not have a clue what I'm talking about and that will be that
Old Jun 1, 2010, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver, SPG Gold, PC Plat, IC Royal Ambassador, UA 1K, Founder www.SeatExpert.com , CO Platinum
I try to be as discrete as possibly, and sometimes ask the FAs in advance whether I can take pictures.

We have just bought a new Nikon D5000 with a fast lens specifically for low light conditions so that we don't have to use the flash if at all possible.

I look forward for having a flight together, and to your introduction
Old Jun 2, 2010, 8:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
Nice, thanks!

liberated a couple shrimps from her. They were cooked just right, and nicely seasoned. I ended up eating all of my entree and half of hers
:
Old Jun 8, 2010, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
I snap meals with some discretion, but with and without flash. I use a Lumix compact camera with 25mm wide angle. Lights are on when everyone is eating, so it is not as if it is in mid-sleep time....

No one has ever asked what I'm doing, and usually I scribble something in my notebook. maybe they all think I'm a journo of some sort - ha ha , nothing further from the truth!!
Old Jun 8, 2010, 6:58 am

Programs: KE Skypass, Morning Calm
Oops. A mispost. Sorry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.