Seat Pitch in Y on 747

Old Jan 28, 2010, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, IHG Spire
Seat Pitch in Y on 747

I have checked the seating plan for the Thai 747's on Seatguru and it says seat pitch in Yis 32"-34" but no indication of which rows have the 34". Could anyone help as I have an upcoming LH-BKK flight and need as much leg room as I can get? I am *G by the way if that makes any difference.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 4:32 pm

Programs: SQ silver, NH, TG
Originally Posted by allenkeys
I have checked the seating plan for the Thai 747's on Seatguru and it says seat pitch in Yis 32"-34" but no indication of which rows have the 34". Could anyone help as I have an upcoming LH-BKK flight and need as much leg room as I can get? I am *G by the way if that makes any difference.
The first few rows of Y seats of each cabin have 34".
TG website gives you the exact row numbers but definitely rows 32 to 35 have 34"
Old Jan 28, 2010, 8:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
THAI B747 Y seat pitch is specified here: https://www.thaiair.com/thai-service...nloads/744.pdf

As noted mainly 33"-34", with some areas of 32" at very back.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, IHG Spire
Thanks. Couldn't have asked for better answers. ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.