Wiki Posts
Search

New Years Eve - Downtown Houston

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2008, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Nat'l Exec
New Years Eve - Downtown Houston

Any suggestions? Know of anything that takes place on news years eve, downtown Houston? (actual dt, not the galleria)
Old Nov 21, 2008, 2:22 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Please continue this discussion in the U.S. > South forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Jouy31
TravelBuzz moderator
Old Nov 24, 2008, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by CObigtimefan
Any suggestions? Know of anything that takes place on news years eve, downtown Houston? (actual dt, not the galleria)
There's always stuff on Main St. downtown. Sambuca and some of the other restaurants/clubs have events for NYE.
Old Nov 24, 2008, 4:11 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HH Diamond, Delta Base, AA Base
Back several years, they had some type of big celebration/festival, but I'm not sure if they still do that.

What I recall is that many restaurants and bars have parties that require reservations, so book early......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.