Wiki Posts
Search

Luxury Car Service in Dallas

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2006, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier
Luxury Car Service in Dallas

Hi, first time posting in the Travel&Dining part of this site-- great resource!

I'm looking for a car service in Dallas I can use hourly next Friday, probably only 3 or 4 hours, Hotel to Concert and Concert back to Hotel...

Googling around finds me nothing but pimped out stretch hummers with neon lights... I'm not interested, or into that.

I'd really like a simple Mercedez S500, and prefer not to have a town car. I'm expecting it to be 40-60$ an hour or so?

Anyone had any good experience with anyone in the Dallas area? Clean cut and courteous, no 'weirdo' in the front seat poorly dressed?

Thanks!
Old Mar 24, 2006, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
Originally Posted by flyspear
Anyone had any good experience with anyone in the Dallas area? Clean cut and courteous, no 'weirdo' in the front seat poorly dressed?
We (my business associates and I) swear by Myphen - I can't remember his last name or the name of his company (card is at the office), but you can reach him at 469.438.6065

He doesn't have a sedan - but he has a very nicely outfitted SUV - leather interior, always has cold beverages on hand, and very pleasant gentleman.

The key will be getting him if its a weekend night... he is popular with the suburban set when we want to go downtown and tie one on.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 9:25 pm

Programs: AA Plat; SPG Plat
Several years ago I used to use Amini Limousine quite a bit for town car service to the airport and they were very good, very professional. I'm not sure if they have a Mercedes, and they were charging about $50 to $60 for a 35 minute trip to the airport, so I would expect your hourly rate might be a little higher than your range.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier
Originally Posted by techgirl
We (my business associates and I) swear by Myphen - I can't remember his last name or the name of his company (card is at the office), but you can reach him at 469.438.6065

He doesn't have a sedan - but he has a very nicely outfitted SUV - leather interior, always has cold beverages on hand, and very pleasant gentleman.

The key will be getting him if its a weekend night... he is popular with the suburban set when we want to go downtown and tie one on.
Thanks...Any idea how much he charges per hour?
Old Mar 25, 2006, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
Originally Posted by flyspear
Thanks...Any idea how much he charges per hour?
No clue... I would suspect he is in the $50/$60 range.

We've used him to drive us to Cowboys games a couple of times (pick us up, drive, drop, pick up after game in limo zone, drive back to 'burbs) and its run us around $150. He is the neighbor of my business partner so I'm not sure if we get a "friends & family rate" or not.

I know with us, we've set up before where he knows we will be somewhere a few hours so he can do an airport pickup or two while we are at our event.

I'm sure you could cut a deal if you had a set price in mind... he's an enterprising guy and always after the extra buck. His mother-in-law cleans our houses now and he & his cousin relandscaped my entire backyard. The kid will be a millionaire one of these days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.