Wiki Posts
Search

For those who have been to Houston, Dallas, and Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 9:05 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

For those who have been to Houston, Dallas, and Phoenix

Which city has the best Nightlife? I have only been to Dallas. Being into blonde women, Dallas didn't disappoint. Got a good impression of Texas from Dallas. With the other cities, I have heard Scottsdale in Phoenix is fun. Haven't heard much about Houston (would like to know the most about here).

How would you compare Dallas and Houston?

Is Phoenix better/worse than either of them?

Would really like to hear about Houston from people. Where is good to go? Main Streets? Best spots for nightlife?

Thanks for any insights/comparison
Old Nov 12, 2019, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pjacqueimo
Which city has the best Nightlife?
I suggest you try Las Vegas or New Orleans.
Old Dec 2, 2020, 1:06 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
They all have nightlife, but the sort of nightlife that locals and people from surrounding small towns drive to for a big night out. I wouldn’t consider any of them a nightlife destination to arrange an air trip around, unless you have other interests in the area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.