Coca Cola DFW

Old Jun 24, 18, 8:36 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Represa CA
Programs: Hilton LT diamond, Hyatt diamond, Marriott LTte, AA LT plat, Seabourn diamond elite
Posts: 2,522
Coca Cola DFW

There must be a thread on this subject, but cannot find it. Every outlet at DFW is Coca Cola products only. No way to buy bottled spring water. No competing drink products.
hedoman is offline  
Old Jun 24, 18, 8:44 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: KHOU + KSFO
Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 5,052
Originally Posted by hedoman View Post
There must be a thread on this subject, but cannot find it. Every outlet at DFW is Coca Cola products only. No way to buy bottled spring water. No competing drink products.
Coke and DFW have an exclusive deal. It used to be Pepsi before.

https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2016/02/12/dfw-airport-signs-coca-cola-beverages-new-eateries.html
Antarius is offline  
Old Jun 24, 18, 8:59 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Antonio, TX
Programs: AAdavantage Member
Posts: 43
Just wish they had Dr Pepper and not pib. Have to wait until my flight to get that sweet nectar.
Snorkel 378 TH is offline  
Old Jun 24, 18, 9:27 am
  #4  
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London, England
Programs: UA 1K, Hilton, Marriott/SPG Platinum, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Posts: 9,096
As this is specific to DFW and not related to AA, I’ll shift it to the appropriate Destination forum.

~Microwave
AA forum co-moderator
Microwave is offline  
Old Jun 24, 18, 9:39 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,105
Originally Posted by Snorkel 378 TH View Post
Just wish they had Dr Pepper and not pib. Have to wait until my flight to get that sweet nectar.

McDonalds is an option. Popeye’s should as well.
thunderlounge is offline  
Old Jun 24, 18, 11:08 am
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Represa CA
Programs: Hilton LT diamond, Hyatt diamond, Marriott LTte, AA LT plat, Seabourn diamond elite
Posts: 2,522
Originally Posted by Microwave View Post
As this is specific to DFW and not related to AA, I’ll shift it to the appropriate Destination forum.

~Microwave
AA forum co-moderator
When I'm flying AA and cannot find suitable drinking water, it is AA specific. My humble apologies for not posting in a forum that will see this subject die a quick death.
hedoman is offline  
Old Jun 24, 18, 12:08 pm
  #7  
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NorCal - SMF area
Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Posts: 61,500
Originally Posted by hedoman View Post
When I'm flying AA and cannot find suitable drinking water, it is AA specific. My humble apologies for not posting in a forum that will see this subject die a quick death.
DFW does not serve AA exclusively of other airlines.

Posts reported.
JDiver is offline  
Old Jun 24, 18, 9:11 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: PHX, SEA
Programs: DL Silver, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle, Global Entry (Former AA Plt/Gold)
Posts: 3,281
Originally Posted by hedoman View Post
When I'm flying AA and cannot find suitable drinking water, it is AA specific. My humble apologies for not posting in a forum that will see this subject die a quick death.
Moderators aren't attacking you personally. Second, who cares if the subject dies a quick death? Did you expect a thread about Coca-Cola to become a sticky or a 'trending' topic?
EmailKid and an1030 like this.
Gig103 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread