Community
Wiki Posts
Search

El Paso Hotel-Marriott vs Hyatt vs Residence Inn vs Courtyard

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2010, 10:10 pm
Original Poster

El Paso Hotel-Marriott vs Hyatt vs Residence Inn vs Courtyard

I'm taking a plane from ELP to DEn early in the morning and arriving late, so before and after my flight I'm going to stay one night.
I currently have enough points for 3 nights with Marriott, and I only need 2 max. I only have points for one night at the Hyatt Place which I think is the best.
So of course I want to stay at the Hyatt but I'm pretty sure that I'll be staying after my flight. Or I have two options:
1. Arriving at Elp around 5:30 to the hotel and leaving at 5:00 a.m.
2.Arriving at ELP around 7:00 p.m. leaving the hotel at 12:00
So I want to stay at the Hyatt after my flight. So my big deal is where to stay before my flight. As you see my stay will be around 12 hours and we are 4 people. The 3 hotels ask me for the same amount of points.
I can see that Marriott is the closest to the airport, (like 2 minutes closer than the other two) But seeing the photos is just look a bit old. And saw photos and a review in TA about lizards there 1 year ago..
The Courtyard has 2 queens and the lobby and the rooms look a bit better than the Marriott.
The Residence Inn might be the oldest but actually the size of the room is almost as the double of the other and it has a small kitchen.
So in which hotel should I stay. The courtyard looks the better, but the Residence Inn has the largest room and I suppose that the only good thing of the Marriott is that it's 4 star instead of 3.
HELP!!!
NEW VS. LARGE VS. ****

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.