Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Desktop FT is resorting to mobile even though I have "never direct to mobile skin" ch

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Desktop FT is resorting to mobile even though I have "never direct to mobile skin" ch

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2022, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond

Basically the title. For some unknown reason, accessing FT on my desktop resorts to mobile skin even though I have my preferences checked as such to avoid this. Even my phone still shows desktop skin (thankfully). Mobile skin is insuffarable on a phone, let alone on a 30 inch monitor. this happened after I clicked on a link into FT after googling something. halp. otherwise I'm basically no longer using FT on my computer.
scottpenderson likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 11:46 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Basically the title. For some unknown reason, accessing FT on my desktop resorts to mobile skin even though I have my preferences checked as such to avoid this. Even my phone still shows desktop skin (thankfully). Mobile skin is insuffarable on a phone, let alone on a 30 inch monitor. this happened after I clicked on a link into FT after googling something. halp. otherwise I'm basically no longer using FT on my computer.
Have you tried clearing cookies for flyertalk.com?
Old Jun 21, 2022, 5:32 pm

This is happening to me too. I end up having to search for the thread to find the options for avoiding mobile, uncheck the box, then recheck the box, save changes and close FT and reopen. I am now doing this constantly. What is going on? This is very, very annoying.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Buster
This is happening to me too. I end up having to search for the thread to find the options for avoiding mobile, uncheck the box, then recheck the box, save changes and close FT and reopen. I am now doing this constantly. What is going on? This is very, very annoying.
No unusual.
Look at the link in post 4 here-->Mobile Format on Desktop?
Switched to mobile view and can't switch back to desktop view

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.