Community
Wiki Posts
Search

thread stays unread, can't get to last page

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2021, 10:56 am
Original Poster

thread stays unread, can't get to last page

Hertz LAX thread doesn't go to the end, page 49. So it keeps being highlighted as unread. On both laptop and mobile.
Old Apr 1, 2021, 12:14 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
Hertz LAX thread doesn't go to the end, page 49. So it keeps being highlighted as unread. On both laptop and mobile.
It only has 48 pages. Most likely a post was deleted and the database is just lagging in correcting the page count. Should kick in shortly.
Old Apr 1, 2021, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Nope, still showing. This has been going on for several days. When is the next refresh?
Old Apr 2, 2021, 7:46 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
Nope, still showing. This has been going on for several days. When is the next refresh?
I believe it's every few hours or at least once a day. You can try clearing your cookies/cache for the site or even try replying in the thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.