Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

how do i post (my new product) a discount card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2019, 7:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hi,

I have a new product that will save people money on hotels and dining out.... How do I post this thread??

Can I post a ULR link to the product?
Old Nov 17, 2019, 10:40 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by kb5588
Hi,

I have a new product that will save people money on hotels and dining out.... How do I post this thread??

Can I post a ULR link to the product?
Generally, posts of a commercial nature are not allowed on FlyerTalk. And posting a URL is reserved to members with a bit more tenure and contributing post numbers.

10. Commercial Postslink to this Rule

Posts of a commercial nature on FlyerTalk are limited to the following:

• Signatures that specifically relate to your travel-related ventures (this does not include credit cards), once you have achieved both 180 posts and 180 days as a member of FlyerTalk.
  • Travel-industry related professionals who have received official recognition by the Community Director and therefore identified by green-colored usernames.
  • All other posts of a commercial nature – whether in a post, signature or profile – are prohibited. In this rule, commercial posts include those containing promotional messages for commercial products or services, including but not limited to internet sites and business advertisements.
  • FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing may be offered for sale or barter. The exception to this rule is those items in the Coupon Connection (C.C.) Forum, which is governed by specific posting rules, and access to which is granted once you have achieved 180 posts and 180 days as a member.
So, generally, FlyerTalk is not the place for product placement (the exception is for paid advertising, which supports the web site). If you have further questions, feel free to do so in follow up posts. Admin can also guide you in securing advertising on FlyerTalk.

Good luck with your new product. Welcome to FlyerTalk; we hope you find the information shared by our members useful and productive.

JDiver, Co-Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.