Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestion: Get money from me, not ads

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2019, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Suggestion: Get money from me, not ads

Did you know?

Instead of begging me to disable my ad blocker, I'd be delighted to subscribe to FT and pay 10X whatever measly revenue you might get from banner ads.

Can you help me? Thank you so much,
The (snarky) Flyertalk user.
Duke787 likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 2:46 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Since this is a decision for Internet Brands staff, I'll move this to the appropriate forum where perhaps @IBobi or others can comment.

cblaisd
Co-Moderator,
The Suggestion Box forum
Old Sep 3, 2019, 12:55 am

Originally Posted by boberonicus
... I'd be delighted to subscribe to FT and pay 10X whatever measly revenue you might get from banner ads.
Can you help me?
Try helping yourself to accomplish your objectives.
To contact IB for making a payment, perhaps you could start with their ad contact form and describe how much you want to pay and the payment method.
https://www.internetbrands.com/trave...ct/#contact-us
<redacted>

Last edited by JDiver; Sep 3, 2019 at 9:27 am Reason: Redacted inappropriate content
Old Sep 3, 2019, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Try helping yourself to accomplish your objectives.
To contact IB for making a payment, perhaps you could start with their ad contact form and describe how much you want to pay and the payment method.
https://www.internetbrands.com/trave...ct/#contact-us
<redacted>
Yes! And then I can send them monthly reminders to take a small monthly fee from my credit card. And also, I'll have them setup a portal just for me to change my payment info / amount as needed. I'm sure they'd totally be up for all of this.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 12:48 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by boberonicus
Did you know?

Instead of begging me to disable my ad blocker, I'd be delighted to subscribe to FT and pay 10X whatever measly revenue you might get from banner ads.

Can you help me? Thank you so much,
The (snarky) Flyertalk user.
Hi Bob,

Thanks for reaching out. While a Premium Membership is not something we are specifically looking at at this time, we will keep it in mind for future plans. Thank you for expressing your enthusiasm!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.