Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Expert Review submissions create automatic email notifications despite settings!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expert Review submissions create automatic email notifications despite settings!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 12:18 pm
Suspended
Original Poster
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold

I’ve informed FT and IB several times of this glitch, but every time I post an Expert Review (and I believe I’ve posted more Expert Reviews than anyone else on FT!), whatever thread is involved starts to send me email notification DESPITE my settings for no email notifications.

It is quite annoying and can clog up my inbox. IB please fix this glitch!

The only work-around is for me to post an Expert Review, unsubscribe from its thread, and then resubscribe to that same thread again (selecting again for no email notifications). That’s pretty tedious and should be unnecessary.

Thanks!
Old Jan 9, 2019, 1:44 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by bhrubin
I’ve informed FT and IB several times of this glitch, but every time I post an Expert Review (and I believe I’ve posted more Expert Reviews than anyone else on FT!), whatever thread is involved starts to send me email notification DESPITE my settings for no email notifications.

The only work-around is for me to post an Expert Review, unsubscribe from its thread, and then resubscribe to that same thread again (selecting again for no email notifications). That’s pretty tedious and should be unnecessary.

Thanks!
At the moment, unfortunately, there is no work being done on the Expert Review code. I'll make sure this glitch gets reported though, and gets worked on in the future!
bhrubin likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 1:53 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by bhrubin

Thanks!
I've asked tech for a solution
bhrubin likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.