Wiki Posts
Search

Add New Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2018, 10:41 am
gcv
Original Poster

Question Add New Thread

How does a member add a new thread / comment in the airline services section? Most Flyer talk forum sections have a button at the top to add a new thread, but I don't see that button if I want start a new thread about an airline's in flight service.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 11:23 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by gcv
How does a member add a new thread / comment in the airline services section? Most Flyer talk forum sections have a button at the top to add a new thread, but I don't see that button if I want start a new thread about an airline's in flight service.
Could you provide me with a link with the section you're referring to? I've never heard of the Airline Service Forum.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 12:08 pm
gcv
Original Poster

Starting a New Thread

I am trying to post a new thread under the forum for Airlines and Mileage Programs. I don't see a link to start a new post, and I am trying to determine why not. Thanks for your help.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 12:11 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by gcv
I am trying to post a new thread under the forum for Airlines and Mileage Programs. I don't see a link to start a new post, and I am trying to determine why not. Thanks for your help.
Since that is technically just a listing of other forums, you have to select an airline company/program. Once you click into the one pertaining to your topic (Delta, British Airways, etc), you will have the ability to make a new thread.
JDiver likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 5:42 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by gcv
Ah! I’ve got it.

That’s just a subcategory under the Miles & Points major category, with specific fora listed underneath.

You can’t post a new thread under the Airlines and Mileage Programs category; you must go to the forum that will be most applicable to your question or information.

E.g. click / press on the Air Canada | Mileage Plan forum link to go there and, if you wish, start a new thread.
Attached Images   
IBJoel likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.