Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2018, 3:51 pm
No longer with Internet Brands
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by blitzen

iPhone
safari
mobile (as this thread is about the mobile experience)
???
no
what?
Can you post a screen shot? I am unsure of the issue you are reporting.
Old May 30, 2018, 4:20 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....

When I click from my list of subscriptions the thread opens on the first page and I have to click on the “first unread” and when I want to go back I have to do the same again this created an extra step each way
Before: click on subscription get to last unread post (or if no unread is there to the last post) / back button back to subscriptions
Now: click on subscription > click on first unread > get to last unread (if no unread you have to "manually" chose the last page and scroll down / back button needs to be hit twice to get back to subscription
>> twice the clicks and twice the mobile date/time

Last edited by blitzen; May 30, 2018 at 8:52 am
Old May 30, 2018, 1:02 pm
No longer with Internet Brands
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by blitzen

When I click from my list of subscriptions the thread opens on the first page and I have to click on the “first unread” and when I want to go back I have to do the same again this created an extra step each way
Before: click on subscription get to last unread post (or if no unread is there to the last post) / back button back to subscriptions
Now: click on subscription > click on first unread > get to last unread (if no unread you have to "manually" chose the last page and scroll down / back button needs to be hit twice to get back to subscription
>> twice the clicks and twice the mobile date/time
This is a known and reported issue. We will do our best to get it reverted to the previous functionality at a future time Thanks for your report.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.