Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HOP TO from OMNI needs updating

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2002, 10:36 pm
Original Poster

HOP TO from OMNI needs updating

Not sure if I am saying this right but when I am using the OMNI board from the TRAVEL section the HOP TO bar at the bottom still lists the old links from the MILES section.
Old Feb 27, 2002, 11:10 am
dan at WebFlyer

That's been like that since we started sharing OMNI across multiple boards (Miles, Travel, etc). The reason for it is that the OMNI forum actually resides under the FT Miles main Forum, so that wherever you view it from, you're more than likely going to see Miles-related links.

This appears to only happen from within an OMNI thread, though. If you look at the hop-to from the OMNI thread list on Travel (not inside an actual thread), you should still see Travel-related links.

It's an unfortunate side-effect of having a single OMNI linked across multiple Forums...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.