Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Two accounts - how to consolidate

Old Oct 25, 2011, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Hello

I just realised I have two accounts on here. Account 1 I never use but has my correct email address. Account 2 I always use but has an old email address I can no longer access.

I log into account 1 with a password (and can have a new one sent to me) but account 2 I login with facebook.

What I want to do is change the email address of account 2 - but since the change email dialogue wants me to provide my password (Which I don't know and can't get sent a reminder) I'm stuck.

Help ;-)
Old Oct 25, 2011, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by Daveathp
Hello

I just realised I have two accounts on here. Account 1 I never use but has my correct email address. Account 2 I always use but has an old email address I can no longer access.

I log into account 1 with a password (and can have a new one sent to me) but account 2 I login with facebook.

What I want to do is change the email address of account 2 - but since the change email dialogue wants me to provide my password (Which I don't know and can't get sent a reminder) I'm stuck.

Help ;-)
Hi Daveathp. Can you let me know what your account names are, and which account you want to be your main one so that I can merge your accounts into 1? Send me a PM. Thanks!
Old Oct 25, 2011, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Thanks IBlib.

DaveatHP is the first account. Linked to --- but I never use this username.

Unserrer - where I log in via Facebook - is the account I want linked to ---.

Maybe as easy as deleting DaveatHP, setting unserrer email to ---?

David

Last edited by IBLib; Oct 25, 2011 at 4:01 pm Reason: removed his email for privacy/spam concerns, fixed name error ;)
Old Oct 25, 2011, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by unserrer
Thanks IBlib.

DaveatHP is the first account. Linked to --- but I never use this username.

Unserrer - where I log in via Facebook - is the account I want linked to ---.

Maybe as easy as deleting DaveatHP, setting unserrer email to ---?

David
Hi David! Your request has been completed. I also sent you an email to your email address as well. Please let me know if you need anything else. Enjoy!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.