Search

Signature Limitations

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2011, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Signature Limitations

I understand signatures were limited to 250 characters a few years ago and don't have an issue with that.

I just went to edit mine and when previewing I had a few errors - one being Font size. I looked at the guidelines and the size of the font is limited to the "posting" size font. Exept sizes 1-4 are posting sizes. The font sizes in my signature are 2 and 3. Not exactly huge.

Since I've grown attached to my signature (: I'm taking that to mean that I can't ever edit/change it if I would ever like to revert back to it. Correct?

Is this an error?
Old Nov 14, 2011, 6:52 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
If I were you I'd leave it be -- trying to change it back after editing it now that the regulations have chan ged is probably not possible (it's a software limitation, not a policy one).
Old Nov 15, 2011, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.