Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Layout "shooting" off edge of monitor

Layout "shooting" off edge of monitor

Old Oct 27, 2009, 5:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
I've just had it happen reading PMs in safari on a mac. Could resolve it by enlarging the window
Old Oct 30, 2009, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Still a problem.
Old Nov 1, 2009, 11:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wow, this has been going on for more than two weeks now. There are a few threads that are completely unreadable because the right banner ad covers much of the text.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 11:51 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Mozilla, enhanced by the links that Thunderroad posted works very well. I highly recommend that option to anyone that still has this issue.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by g_leyser
Mozilla, enhanced by the links that Thunderroad posted works very well. I highly recommend that option to anyone that still has this issue.
I did. It didn't/doesn't help.

Same problem still exists in my quoted 3 example pages. Try and see if those 3 pages are normal to you. They weren't/aren't normal-sized for me.

Originally Posted by lin821
Try this page. You should be able to see the problem at hand, with or without sign-in.

Using Firefox and ....... Plus, I am seeing this WIDE screen problem in various fora on FT. There's no other plugin in my Firefox.

One thing I can't figure out yet is the 1st page of this very thread. Without sign-in, this page is the poster page for the "wide screen" problem. The problem goes away when I log in though.

I am very surprised IB and IT folks can't replicate this "abnormality."

ETA:
This page shows the same problem as well.
I doubt IB has nailed the problem. Or we would have seen some solutions after the more-than-2-weeks wait.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 10:59 pm

Programs: Delta PM,UA 1P,
Staryig to p!ss me off
Old Nov 6, 2009, 6:03 pm
RKG

This solution to this situation seems to be either beyond FT's IT department's skill level or it not important enough of an issue to resolve it.

It just isn't worth the annoyance anymore. I hope it is fixed soon. It is just too much work now to read the threads.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 8:15 pm

Programs: Delta PM,UA 1P,
Happening to me again, it stopped for about a week now its back
Old Dec 1, 2009, 4:38 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Question What kind of coding problem is so difficult to solve?

Another example thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/newss...r-article.html

All my example pages still have the same issue. It appears the problem hasn't been fixed after 1.5 months.

Originally Posted by lin821
Try this page. You should be able to see the problem at hand, with or without sign-in.

Using Firefox and ....... Plus, I am seeing this WIDE screen problem in various fora on FT. There's no other plugin in my Firefox.

One thing I can't figure out yet is the 1st page of this very thread. Without sign-in, this page is the poster page for the "wide screen" problem. The problem goes away when I log in though.

I am very surprised IB and IT folks can't replicate this "abnormality."

ETA:
This page shows the same problem as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.