TAP Air Portugal Offering Status Match

Old Apr 21, 2020, 1:04 am

Just checked the member portal, got upgraded! But no email. Try login and check!
Old Apr 21, 2020, 1:20 am

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Leodrio, does your digital card say Star Alliance gold anywhere? I just checked in both the app and website, there are digital cards but nothing that states gold status. I'll give it a few days to update. Its not as if I have any upcoming flights anytime soon.
Old Apr 21, 2020, 2:30 am

Programs: AA PPro, TP Gold, UA Silver, Bonvoy/Hilton Gold, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
Leodrio, does your digital card say Star Alliance gold anywhere? I just checked in both the app and website, there are digital cards but nothing that states gold status. I'll give it a few days to update. Its not as if I have any upcoming flights anytime soon.
I just checked mine, and the digital card on the app was updated...now I wonder if I can actually gift status to someone
Old Apr 21, 2020, 6:21 am

Does the updated digital card reflect Star Alliance Gold status? I have digital cards, but nowhere does it say what the status is.
Old Apr 21, 2020, 7:02 am

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
TAP Miles&Go Gold = Star Alliance Gold. If you save the card on the iPhone's wallet then the Star Alliance logo will not show, but if you open in the app it seems to show, in the same design as the cards they post online and on the videos.

Old Apr 21, 2020, 10:04 pm

Is there anyone success to join Club TAP Miles&Go?

I am trying to join.
I can see the program and annel fee on TAP official webpage, but the table and the join icon will be disappeared after I log-in.
If I log-out, the table and the icon will be shown again.

Do you know how to join Club TAP Miles&Go?
Old Apr 22, 2020, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by dk_hym
Hi. I wrote to TAP just beacuse they didn't give me any feedback whether my application was accepted or not. And they replied me in just 15mins and said my application had been accepted and my account would update by 21st, Apr. I think it's Lisbon time, so, the card is on the way!

What email address did you use to get a reply in 15 minutes? I'm curious in case I have to email them.

No love for me yet, my digital card online and in the app are both green (general member).
Old Apr 22, 2020, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by AHC96
TAP Miles&Go Gold = Star Alliance Gold. If you save the card on the iPhone's wallet then the Star Alliance logo will not show, but if you open in the app it seems to show, in the same design as the cards they post online and on the videos.

Thank you for this, it is very helpful.
Old Apr 22, 2020, 6:45 am

Programs: AF KLM Gold, TAP Gold, CA Silver, HH Diamond, Delta, SQ, CX, UA
Originally Posted by kazafflyer

I am trying to join.
I can see the program and annel fee on TAP official webpage, but the table and the join icon will be disappeared after I log-in.

Hey, I heard some flyers talking about this problem before and they think this must be a bug. Currently it seems no solution.
Old Apr 22, 2020, 6:48 am

Programs: AF KLM Gold, TAP Gold, CA Silver, HH Diamond, Delta, SQ, CX, UA
Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
What email address did you use to get a reply in 15 minutes? I'm curious in case I have to email them.

No love for me yet, my digital card online and in the app are both green (general member).
The email address is [email protected]. You can have a try. However, here I want to share my sad story. Although they informed me of the date Apr.21, but I checked my account, it hasn't been updated at all till now. I do not know what happened. But decide to wait 1-2 days patiently.
Old Apr 22, 2020, 8:01 am

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Originally Posted by kazafflyer

I am trying to join.

I joined Club TAP Miles&Go. When I log in (My Client Area), the Club tab is in the list of options. The Join option showed there and used to show the table and join icon. Now it redirects me to another page that shows the prices as well, and there's the join icon but it's greyed out. Have you tried in another browser, or in incognito?
Old Apr 22, 2020, 1:17 pm

Can confirm I received the TAP Gold card after matching to BA Silver - i was quite persistent, and didn't appear on 20th April but 21st. Hope other people have had some luck.
Old Apr 22, 2020, 1:20 pm

I also finally have TAP Gold now in the system (matched from BA Gold). Any cool ideas for how to get the 25k status miles for extension?
Old Apr 22, 2020, 2:52 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by moejoe2342
I also finally have TAP Gold now in the system (matched from BA Gold). Any cool ideas for how to get the 25k status miles for extension?
What's your expiration date on your card? My expiration date in the app says 03/2022, so I'm wondering if they just went ahead and extended it.
Old Apr 22, 2020, 3:05 pm

Same here - they did the 12month offer at last minute so assuming they've done that for everybody.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.