Showing -100 miles in account

Old Feb 14, 20, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat
Showing -100 miles in account

I'm booked in May SFO to LIS and also after our stay in Lisbon on a separate ticket from LIS to FLR on them as well(or a subsidiary). The SFO routing was booked using Aeroplan miles and the other was a cash purchase.

I noticed a week ago that my account with Miles and Go shows -100 miles. But I've never earn or redeemed this currency. I don't even think I had to create an account to use Aeroplan miles but I did to allow access to the site and make seat assignments etc. So how is this even possible? I'm concerned if I don't address this it can bite me as we approach our flight dates. I'm not even sure how to get ahold of TAP, is there a US call center or is direct messaging on twitter possible?

With the Aeroplan changes and IT issues could that have played a role with this?

I also see our 16:10 departure LIS to FLR was changed to 6:55 am, that doesn't fit into our plans well so I may cancel it. Is that easily done online? I assume the flight I booked being cancelled and this drastic change in times would allow cancellation at no charge.

Last edited by Jonesdds; Feb 14, 20 at 3:35 pm Reason: added content
Old Feb 21, 20, 5:10 pm

Programs: *AG (M&B)
Sorry I don't have an answer for you but am just chiming in to confirm it's the same case with me. I don't have a TAP miles account (A3 is my crediting carrier) but whenever I log in it shows my points balance is -200 as well. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to affect anything. I've booked (paid via credit card) two flights directly on the TAP website.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: