Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tap Business class Lisbon - JFK

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2019, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Tap Business class Lisbon - JFK

Hi All, first time poster here and first time business traveller on Tap. I will be travelling via London city to Lisbon with a stopover for a few hours in Lisbon and then onto JFK , I am returning back via Newark to Lisbon and then London

I really would like to know if there is access as a tap business class customer to any special lounges in Newark or JFK

Thank you
Old Aug 9, 2019, 1:04 pm
tff

Programs: FB LTPE, TP Gold, All Gold
Originally Posted by zayn81
Hi All, first time poster here and first time business traveller on Tap. I will be travelling via London city to Lisbon with a stopover for a few hours in Lisbon and then onto JFK , I am returning back via Newark to Lisbon and then London

I really would like to know if there is access as a tap business class customer to any special lounges in Newark or JFK

Thank you
Hi zayn81,
Welcome to FT!
You should have access to the LH or to the SAS Lounges at EWR. No lounge at JFK.
zayn81 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.