Club Miles and Go Question

Old Jul 25, 2019, 1:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold , HH Diamond , IHG Diamond Elite, Accor Gold
Exclamation Club Miles and Go Question

Hi All,

So i am thinking of jumping ship from BA to TP later in the year now that the route network is significantly expanding to the US and the new J seat on the A330-900 Neo is rather nice and not withstanding the space in J on short haul TP is so much better than the horribly tight pitch in BA's Club Europe "Premium" cabin .

I would like to hit TP Gold as quick as possible, thinking of buying into the Club TP Miles and Go at Platinum level which attains automatic Silver level in the regular TP Miles and Go program.

Here lies my question, am i correct that i would only need to gain another 40.000 miles to attain Gold which is the difference between silver (30.000) and Gold (70.000) ! !.

Any answers greatly appreciated.

Muito obrigado
RGMD11
Old Jul 25, 2019, 8:50 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
I think you'll find few people are actually members of the program because the earn/burn rates are so bad.

Sorry, can't answer your question directly.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 9:14 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Starting at https://www.flytap.com/en-us/miles-and-go, there are explanations and charts on the Miles & Go tiers. https://www.flytap.com/en-us/miles-a...status/compare allows you to compare benefit levels, up its somewhat tedious.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.