GUIDE: TAP Air Portugal Airbus A330-900neo

Old Oct 30, 19, 12:34 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, WS (Teal!), Canadian Tire Dollars
Originally Posted by Ericka View Post
My family is currently booked in 3A, 3E, 3F. Is this going to become a problem for us? The phone agent we used to book the seats didnít raise any red flags.
Who knows? For the record I am flying on a rewards ticket so the possibility exists their computer automatically shoved me into a crappier seat some time after I booked.
minhaoxue likes this.
Old Nov 3, 19, 8:52 pm

Programs: Many
Whoa...what is this about people getting sick a vomiting on the new A339? My parents are flying this tomorrow. I am also scheduled to fly this plane in March, so 1. 3A will be a window with the table between the seat an aisle for more privacy correct? 2. Has this air circulation problem been fixed?
Old Nov 8, 19, 9:51 am

Flying on this in 2020 JFK-LIS - any news on how the honeymoon seats are for a couple? Namely wondering if there is reduced footwell space compared to other seats as I plan to sleep 90% of the flight.
Old Nov 8, 19, 5:16 pm

Programs: Air: UA *S, WN CP | Hotels - Gold: Choice, CC, & HH; Hotels - Amb: Marriott
Originally Posted by lowfareair View Post
Flying on this in 2020 JFK-LIS - any news on how the honeymoon seats are for a couple? Namely wondering if there is reduced footwell space compared to other seats as I plan to sleep 90% of the flight.
We had a group of 6 - 2 in single window seats; 2 in honeymoon seats; 2 in non-honeymoon middle seats. All footwell space seemed the same.
lowfareair likes this.
Old Yesterday, 4:32 am
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: UA1K, *G & Wife of UA1K MM
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet View Post
Whoa...what is this about people getting sick a vomiting on the new A339? My parents are flying this tomorrow. I am also scheduled to fly this plane in March, so 1. 3A will be a window with the table between the seat an aisle for more privacy correct? 2. Has this air circulation problem been fixed?
GetSetJetSet, how was your parents flight?
Can we assume that these planes are flying along now without incident?
Old Yesterday, 8:47 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by Ericka View Post
GetSetJetSet, how was your parents flight?
Can we assume that these planes are flying along now without incident?
They said the flight went off without incident. I didn't tell them about the issue in advance because I figured it was nothing and didn't want them to be fixated on it / nervous for the entire flight. I think yes, we can conclude this is no longer an issue.
Ericka likes this.

Search this Thread