Tap Portugal Airlines [seat reservation]

Old Oct 9, 18, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Tap Portugal Airlines [seat reservation]

If I book an economy "classic" fare can I choose a seat when making the reservation?
Old Oct 16, 18, 5:59 am

Programs: A3*G, EY Silver
When you book on their site, each category shows you what's included. Classic includes a seat assignment.
Old Oct 16, 18, 7:23 am
Original Poster

TAP

If you chose "basic" economy no, you can not pick a seat at booking. Of course you can 'purchase" a seat for extra $'s at the time of the basic booking or purchase "classic" economy and you can pick a seat at the time of booking.
Old Oct 20, 18, 9:48 pm

Programs: AP
You can pick a free seat a few hours before the flight. Had basic and discount fares where about 5 hours out they opened them all up.
Old Jul 6, 19, 3:22 am

Programs: Too Many
Incompetent

I rarely fly TAP and now I remember why because of the gross incompetence of this airline.

from the dirty and crowded premium lounge inLisbon, arrogant staff on the way to Africa, no cleaning or grooming of the aircraft on the return flight from Lisbon to Ghana and back, and now on a Saturday morning connection from Lisbon to Porto not a single announcement on the delay for over 2 1/2 hours.

I need to return to Africa in a couple months, and if anyone from TAP is reading this, simple message for you.

never again

and for Star Alliance, kick this mess out of your club, it is a joke

and this is from someone who flies 300,000 miles a year across multiple platforms, never seen such a disaster.
minhaoxue likes this.

Search this Thread