Tap airlines Miami to lisbon

Old Sep 21, 18, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Tap airlines Miami to lisbon

We are flying from Miami to Lisbon and then on to Rome after several days. I am somewhat handicapped . So we have decent seats. My husband is not. Aside from this we have paid for baggage. Does anyone know how much we should bid for business class to have a chance of moving up? Is it better to bid online or at airport? What has been your experience with TAP. We have never used it and are a bit concerned.
Thank you for all information.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Sep 22, 18 at 5:23 pm Reason: No need to bold entire post
Old Sep 21, 18, 4:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Boca View Post
We are flying from Miami to Lisbon and then on to Rome after several days. I am somewhat handicapped . So we have decent seats. My husband is not. Aside from this we have paid for baggage. Does anyone know how much we should bid for business class to have a chance of moving up? Is it better to bid online or at airport? What has been your experience with TAP. We have never used it and are a bit concerned.
Thank you for all information.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/othe...-auctions.html

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Sep 22, 18 at 5:25 pm Reason: Conform to mod edit of quoted text
Old Sep 21, 18, 7:29 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
As this thread is not related to Delta, moving it to the appropriate forum.

Ryandc99 Moderator Delta Air Lines
Boca likes this.
Old Sep 22, 18, 5:48 am

Programs: A3*G, EY Silver
You already started two threads on this!

As someone who flew this last week and flying again this week - I can say that the experience is fine and comparable to any US legacy airline experience.

Search this Thread