TAP Delay

Old Jul 3, 18, 7:37 am
Original Poster

TAP Delay

I was delayed overnight as TAP cancelled my flight 2 weeks ago.
Ive raised a EU261 claim (which i expect to take months!) but i'm also claiming on my travel insurance. They need a proof of the delay with a reason, Tap seem to be ignoring all my messages over social media. Does anyone have any advice on how to get a response from them? They seem particularity useless!
Old Jul 3, 18, 8:34 am

Programs: A3*G, EY Silver
Have you checked if there's any notes on flightstats?
Old Jul 3, 18, 9:51 am
Original Poster

I cant go back to the 24th on flight stats. The insurance company are looking for a letter from the airline and that's what i having trouble with
Old Oct 14, 18, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Anyone have the tap uk address?
Taking them to court now and need an address to service papers to. Think they may not be at the Hammersmith address anymore.

thanks
Old Oct 15, 18, 9:59 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Did you try nudging them on Twitter ? I usually find that works. Just tweet them with your case number that you're giving them a final chance. The social media team will then do something that makes customer service speak to you. You might also like to try this email address: [email protected] They answered my request last time when triggered by the social media team.
Old Oct 15, 18, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Yep have tried twitter, was progressing ok over email. They finally offered compensation In travel vouchers or cash if I sent original expense receipts. Iíve had nothing since these were posted off!

Going via ADR now as well but every step is painfully slow!

Search this Thread