TP: Change birthdate on PNR

Old Jun 25, 18, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

TP: Change birthdate on PNR

How hard would it be to change the birthdate on TP PNRs if you purchase the ticket directly from them? Would you need to pay a fee to do this? (The name of the passenger would not need to be changed.)
Old Jun 25, 18, 11:42 pm

Change the birthday? They never ever check your age when you check in or board. Unless you're talking about an infant or a minor where the "new" birthday should still qualify the passenger for the discount there is absolutely no reason to bother!

PS Oooops, I can see one: one has booked a ticket in the name of a grantparent to take advantage of a given status but would not like to be considered an old person when only 20 years old.
Old Jun 26, 18, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KLouis View Post
Change the birthday? They never ever check your age when you check in or board. Unless you're talking about an infant or a minor where the "new" birthday should still qualify the passenger for the discount there is absolutely no reason to bother!

PS Oooops, I can see one: one has booked a ticket in the name of a grantparent to take advantage of a given status but would not like to be considered an old person when only 20 years old.
That's what I figured.

Search this Thread