Search

TAP airlines REFUNDS - One Day...Maybe

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2018, 11:17 am
formerly southsidesilver
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, HH Diamond
TAP airlines REFUNDS - One Day...Maybe

I had a TAP booking in business class I needed to cancel. It was refundable and schedule for travel in March 2018.
I cancelled the booking on the 2nd January 2018 and TAP said it was refundable minus the 150 EUR cancellation fee.

Its been almost two months and I have still received nothing from TAP. When I look at the RAR tag online, it just says we are processing your refund.
Tap call center can't do anything and are useless, they keep giving me this useless e-mail address which no on replies to.

I contacted them on Twitter and facebook and they don't do anything either.
Their refund terms and conditions state that they will refund credit card payments within 10 days of cancelling the ticket, but we all know that's not true.

Am I all out of options here ? Is there anything else I can do to get my refund ?

Any help would be great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.