TAP Portugal – ‘Time to Think’

Old Feb 1, 2018, 3:54 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
TAP Portugal – ‘Time to Think’

I recently made use of the ‘Time to Think’ service while I hunted for other offers. I later decided to go back and make use of this fare and confirmed it within 48 hours time slot. However, I noticed I have been charged the full air fare on top of the Ł5 holding fee. Is this right as I am effectively paying Ł5 more than that of the ticket?
Old Feb 1, 2018, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
The €5 fee is charged for holding the price for the indicated time. Whether you later avail of the held price or not, the €5 fee is not refunded, as you are provided with the service for which you paid - a fare hold for 48 hours.

The €5 fee allows you to return at a later time and pay the agreed fare - it does NOT mean you can pay the agreed fare, less €5.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 4:22 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
Thanks for clarifying.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.