TAP sales promotion

Old Jan 3, 18, 9:33 am
Original Poster

TAP sales promotion - when?

Hi there

I will be going from Brazil to North Europe in midt-June 2018 and back again the first week of July. Going with TAP as having a stopover in Lisbon for some days. I will be travelling in J but have not yet bought the tickets. Is TAP normally having sales in January or anything worth waiting for? The prices on the various sites show the normal prices for that route.

So in short; should I buy them now or should I wait a bit to see if anything shows up?

Bob

Last edited by Riobob; Jan 4, 18 at 4:12 am Reason: More specific title
Old Jan 4, 18, 6:32 pm

Programs: DL SM, AAdvantage, SPG
The general advice for buying airfare is: "If the price is something you are okay with, go ahead and buy it. You never know when the prices may rise."

Nobody here can say with certainty when the next sale will be. Last February, TAP had a sale that provided very good discounts for June travel.
Old Jan 7, 18, 4:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
Originally Posted by Riobob View Post
Hi there

I will be going from Brazil to North Europe in midt-June 2018 and back again the first week of July. Going with TAP as having a stopover in Lisbon for some days. I will be travelling in J but have not yet bought the tickets. Is TAP normally having sales in January or anything worth waiting for? The prices on the various sites show the normal prices for that route.

So in short; should I buy them now or should I wait a bit to see if anything shows up?

Bob

Who knows. Waiting is a bit of a gamble you might regret.

If you have miles in any FPP you probably know ex-Brasil redemptions are good value.

Search this Thread