Search

Baggage allowance on TAP

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2017, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Baggage allowance on TAP

Hi,

I am looking at a one way flight LCG-OTP on Tap Portugal. It is conveniently priced at 62GBP. The flight is in Economy (O Class). What is my baggage allowance, please? I have a *A Gold card.

Obrigado.
Old May 29, 2017, 10:25 am

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
http://book.flytap.com/bagsim/BaggageStart.aspx?_l=en
1 piece - 23Kg.
Old May 29, 2017, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Thank you, yet unfortunately I could not use the link as I can not even select the cities. Is O class discount Economy with no checked luggage allowed? Does the *G card increase the allowance to 1 bag?

Obrigado!
Old May 29, 2017, 1:31 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by skyscanner
Thank you, yet unfortunately I could not use the link as I can not even select the cities. Is O class discount Economy with no checked luggage allowed? Does the *G card increase the allowance to 1 bag?

Obrigado!
Hi,

this was my experience last month, in theory no checked luggage allowed with a very low fare(T IIRC), but OK as *G.

You may find more info in the *A forum
Old May 29, 2017, 2:23 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I may be missing something here but why you are posting about TAP flights in this forum and where did you find the fare for LCG (A Coruņa) - OTP (Bucharest)? TAP seems to fly LCG-LIS (operated by White Airways) but not LIS-OTP. The only LIS-OTP flights I can find on TAP's website are on TP/LH and much more expensive than what you have quoted. Or do you perhaps mean OPO (Porto) in Portugal? All flights I can find between LCG and OPO on TP are via LIS.
Old May 29, 2017, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

I found it on tripsta:

https://www.tripsta.co.uk/airline-ti...m_term=LCG_OTP
Old May 29, 2017, 3:12 pm

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I may be missing something here but why you are posting about TAP flights in this forum and where did you find the fare for LCG (A Coruņa) - OTP (Bucharest)? TAP seems to fly LCG-LIS (operated by White Airways) but not LIS-OTP. The only LIS-OTP flights I can find on TAP's website are on TP/LH and much more expensive than what you have quoted. Or do you perhaps mean OPO (Porto) in Portugal? All flights I can find between LCG and OPO on TP are via LIS.
Yes, this probably belongs in the Other European Airlines Forum as it is a TP question.
it should be LCG-LIS-OTP.
LIS-OTP will resume 1JUL.

Originally Posted by skyscanner

Obrigado!
O class is Discount. Check here.
Try with another browser (mobile?). The result is in the picture. It appears *G does increase checked-in bag to 1.
Attached Images  
Old May 29, 2017, 3:51 pm

"valid only for departures up to August 31st".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.