Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

TAP started to refit interiors of 48 [A32S]AC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAP started to refit interiors of 48 [A32S]AC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2018, 2:45 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Good to know, thanks!
Old Jan 22, 2018, 11:54 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Flew in a TAP A321 FRA-LIS last week. I had an exit row seat and was shocked to see no seat-back pocket on the seat in front. No storage space for newspapers, magazines, tablet or anything. Since I had an aisle seat, reaching the safety instruction card as advised to do in the safety briefing would entail reaching getting out of the seat and retrieving this card from the fuselage side. Even for TAP, this is a new low in seat comfort when combined with the pieces of wood they now expect you to feel comfortable in. Seriously running out of options on this route.
Old Jan 23, 2018, 12:00 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by Tafflyer
Flew in a TAP A321 FRA-LIS last week. I had an exit row seat and was shocked to see no seat-back pocket on the seat in front. No storage space for newspapers, magazines, tablet or anything. Since I had an aisle seat, reaching the safety instruction card as advised to do in the safety briefing would entail reaching getting out of the seat and retrieving this card from the fuselage side. Even for TAP, this is a new low in seat comfort when combined with the pieces of wood they now expect you to feel comfortable in. Seriously running out of options on this route.
That's common for all A321, not just TP.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 6:31 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Palal
That's common for all A321, not just TP.
No so. BA and LH A321's have pockets in the back of the seats in front, even in the exit rows. On LH it is admittedly a long stretch away, but it is there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.