Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAP OLCI 24 or 36 Hours BOS Departure

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
TAP OLCI 24 or 36 Hours BOS Departure

Hi there, Does TAP OLCI with BOS departures start 24 or 36 hours in advance? The website seems to say 36 hours except for Flights "to" the USA. So thus my question "from" the USA. Would like to get an early jump if I can.. Thanks and Safe Travels..

Travel is BOS-LIS..
Old Sep 30, 2016, 4:37 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Try it at 36 hours and see if it works.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 10:02 pm

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
24 hours when I flew it last month.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 3:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by PVDtoDEL
24 hours when I flew it last month.
Thanks. I always thought that OLCI is 24 Hours TO or FROM the USA. Its the woring on TAP's website that got me confused..
Old Oct 1, 2016, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Confirmed 24 Hour OLCI TO/FROM USA

Available from 36 hours prior to departure, except:

Flights to/from the USA, which due to government restrictions are available from up to 24 hours prior to departure.
If you are travelling without luggage, you should go directly to the departure gate. However, in some airports you may have to go to the check-in desk before being allowed access to the departure area (consult the list of airports with additional requirements below).
Old Aug 16, 2017, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
So during OLCI can you select any seat without cost or you still have to pay if your booking class says seat fee?
Old Aug 16, 2017, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
So during OLCI can you select any seat without cost or you still have to pay if your booking class says seat fee?
I was able to pick any seat at check in.. I was on a low fare bucket but don't recall any restrictions..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.