Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Standards for listing mileage run pricing

Old Apr 26, 2007, 5:04 am
Original Poster

At the bottom of my listing of a mileage run from bwi-sgn is an interesting discussion of whether the board should standardize fare listing displays when discussing mileage runs, at least in headlines. see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...ferrerid=11426

I listed the base fare, someone else suggested the all in fare should have been listed, someone else said the right fare is the base with a plus mark.

Anyway, my conclusion and i think some of others there is that we should pick one way to do it and standardize, so the fares listed are comparable.

probably the simplest way to do it is a sticky on fare listing procedures

agree?

Last edited by MrAOK; Apr 26, 2007 at 7:09 am
Old Apr 26, 2007, 8:20 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
This is not really a Talkboard issue.

Perhaps you wish to contact the moderators for the forum in question to see if they are interested in establishing/enforcing a standard?

William

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.