Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk suggestion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2006, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Flyertalk suggestion

I would love to see some sort of FF FAQ. I know that there is a Flyertalk faq, but I don't travel a lot, and I have only really become active recently. So, I am finding a low of acronyms and topics I don't understand. Some examples are:

What is JAW?
Are there certain websites that are taboo/recommended/hated by the community in general?

Just two examples, but just something to make the community language more accessible.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 8:24 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Look in the upper right-hand corner of the flyertalk webpage. You will notice there is a menu item named "Help". If you move your cursor over that, you will notice that within the pop-up menu is an option titled "Glossary".

I think that glossary will be very helpful for you in finding the means of all those acronyms. It has helped me.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hhoope01
Look in the upper right-hand corner of the flyertalk webpage. You will notice there is a menu item named "Help". If you move your cursor over that, you will notice that within the pop-up menu is an option titled "Glossary".

I think that glossary will be very helpful for you in finding the means of all those acronyms. It has helped me.
So now I feel like a moron I will try and remember to RTM, first!

AJ
Old Apr 24, 2006, 3:20 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Question asked and answered....

What a great community!

William

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.