Reload this Page >

Question for Starwood Lurker

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question for Starwood Lurker

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2004, 5:47 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
I don't revel in anything. I know you are doing a great job helping people.

I just thought it was funny that your post got edited and that you did not like it, after you had made sure someone else's posts got edited before and apparently did not agree with people when they did not like that - that's all.

Guess it looks different, depending on the viewpoint from which one looks at edited posts...own posts or someone else's that one would like to see edited.
Old Feb 24, 2004, 5:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
William,

I'm a man of few words. Allow me to say

While cactuspete does have a right to bring this thread back to the top, I'm still amazed at the how and whys. I guess SL had a point.

Dan
Old Feb 26, 2004, 9:29 am
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dhammer53:
While cactuspete does have a right to bring this thread back to the top, I'm still amazed at the how and whys. I guess SL had a point.</font>
Thanks for the jab, Dan.

For the "how" and "whys" perhaps you might want to weigh in here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum97/HTML/000950.html .
Old Feb 26, 2004, 1:38 pm

Lurker has been an asset to the community
and the SPG forum. I know a number of FT's who would vouch for the excellent customer service he has provided.

However I think a discussion of his dual roles as both a representative of SPG and a member of FT is warranted in light of his recent actions.

Its interesting to compare the different approach taken by Hyatt and Starwood in providing a representative in their respective forums. Personally I prefer the more formal and professional approach taken by Hyatt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.