Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

AirTran Forum a Reality

AirTran Forum a Reality

Old Dec 25, 2003, 6:40 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, DL Silver, TSA Harassee
"Contributions" are in the eye of the beholder.
Old Dec 25, 2003, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CameraGuy:

"Contributions" are in the eye of the beholder.</font>
I agree they are.

A search on your last 300 posts ... sadly as far as FT goes back - will provide fascinating (and IMHO depressing) reading to anyone who cares to take the exercise.

Whine, moan, b!tch, argue, and criticise and disagree non-stop with what others have posted.

Near all 300 posts of them would be along these lines is my guess.

Not to mention the tedious and unimaginative trotting out of the 'Pot-kettle-black' old chestnut in many of them. You do need a new striptwriter.

I do live in hope that one day I may seen ONE useful and helpful and valuable post on these boards from Camera Guy rather than the usual 100% negativity and confrontation. Three years is a long time to wait so far, but I am patient.

Sad to see so much time expended on input of so little miles or points value to others IMO, but as Randy says - 'we are what we post'.

The recent TalkBoard election gave the Community ample chance to vote on your Contributions are in the eye of the beholders' comment here that you are so keen to point out is important TO YOU.

These voters rated exactly that - and your potential leadership potential. And even Avek00 doubled your tally. Which does tell a crystal clear story IMO.

But as always I could be wrong.

------------------
~ Glen ~ sipping bubbly from a UA 747-400 exit row 15 near you SOON!

[This message has been edited by ozstamps (edited Dec 25, 2003).]
Old Dec 26, 2003, 9:37 am

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
Oz, no apology will be forthcoming. So don't hold your breath. I did not violote the TOS. You called the Talkboard memembers that posted Liars. I pointed out you were wrong on the facts. You completely ignored me and other members; instead you choose to always assume you're right and everyone else is lying. Turns out that Randy agrees... You were wrong. So I can't see how posting the facts about you and your misrepresentations are a violation. It is simply posting the truth. Last time I checked posting the truth was not a personal attack. Remember we didn't seek you out and start this fight. You came here and did so. Then when shown wrong, you continue to demand things. And you do have a large history of bans and timeouts. Perhaps, you might go talk travel and quit stirring the pot at all opportunities?
Old Dec 26, 2003, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cigarman:

Oz, no apology will be forthcoming. So don't hold your breath.

I did not violote the TOS.

You called the Talkboard memembers that posted Liars. </font>
1. We all knew THAT from you - I stated as much above.

2. IMO you clearly did, but it is not for me to say.

3. I did not.

4. I am laughing so much reading your mangled spelling I better not go on.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.