Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Suggestion? - International Rail Travel?- Beyond Europe

Suggestion? - International Rail Travel?- Beyond Europe

Old Feb 25, 2015, 6:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
There's already a European Rail Travel forum under European destinations.

I don't see any advantage to combining European with Japanese rail travel. The systems and features are so different, including types of trains and their cateogry names, ticketing, seat reservation, and rail pass rules and procedures. It already seems fine to have information about European trains in the existing European Rail Travel forum. Country specific train information belongs in the correct (country or regional) destination forum, not some catchall that might or might not include Amtrak. [For example, there's a lot of information about mainland Chinese trains in the China destination forum.]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.