Election of Talkboard leaders for 2014-15

Old Dec 14, 2014, 2:13 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others

Elections have just concluded for TalkBoard leaders for the 2014-15 year. The nine TalkBoard members voted by secret ballot.

bdschobel was elected TalkBoard President by a vote of 8 in favor and 1 abstained (there were no other candidates for the position).

jason8612 was elected TalkBoard Vice President by a vote of 5 in favor and 4 opposed.

bdschobel ran unopposed for his respective position.
jason8612 ran against CMK10.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 6:20 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Congrats to bdschobel & jason8612, and a thank you to CMK10 for serving on TB & willingness to run for VP!

Cheers.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 12:02 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by jason8612
jason8612 was elected TalkBoard Vice President by a vote of 5 in favor and 4 opposed.

bdschobel ran unopposed for his respective position.
jason8612 ran against CMK10.
I do not believe that anyone was “opposed” to you becoming vice president, jason8612.

Rather, you received five votes; while CMK10 received four votes.

In fact, it was a very close race precisely because both of you were similarly qualified candidates for the position of vice president of TalkBoard.
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Congrats to bdschobel & jason8612, and a thank you to CMK10 for serving on TB & willingness to run for VP!
Now that is class.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 4:54 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock

Cheers.
Thank you, it was nice participating in an actual race. As I told Jason, and I still mean this, I'm sorry it's not me but if it couldn't be me, I'm glad it's him.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CMK10
Thank you, it was nice participating in an actual race. As I told Jason, and I still mean this, I'm sorry it's not me but if it couldn't be me, I'm glad it's him.
Now you have more time for Amtrak reports.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.