Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

I will be resigning from Talkboard-but for a good reason

I will be resigning from Talkboard-but for a good reason

Old Aug 1, 2014, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by goalie
It is with regret that I will be resigning my position as a TalkBoard member but it is for a good reason.

I have been asked to serve as a Moderator in the United forum and I said both during my candidacy for election to TalkBoard and for my re-election, I believe a TalkBoard member should not be a Moderator and a Moderator should not serve on TalkBoard and I still believe that so I am staying true to my principles.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time serving on TalkBoard and I do hope that I have served well and have been good for Flyertalk. I may not have agreed with all of you at times and have at times “stirred the pot” on occasion but the decisions I made were hopefully the best for Flyertalk.

I have informed the Community Director and both the TalkBoard President & Vice President of my decision and will, in order to keep 9 members on the board, keep my seat until my replacement (according the rules under resignation) is seated on the board.

I am looking forward to my new duties but I sincerely want to thank all of you for the opportunity to serve.

David
So it looks like I'll only see you on Facebook since I pretty much stopped reading the UA forum in March of 2012.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.