Reload this Page >

The Coupon Connection Closed Indefinitely 15 April 2014

Old Apr 15, 14, 3:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

The closure announcement disappears when the forum disappears. The CD implemented your request. I now see the announcement across the site.

Coupon Connection will be going offline
After serious discussions between the Coupon Connection moderators and me about the issues that have come to the forefront in the past 24 hours, the decision has been taken to take the Coupon Connection Forum offline for the time being. I anticipate that this will happen yet today.

The moderators will be doing some forum cleanup and developing new guidelines before we re-open the forum.

At this time, we cannot predict when the forum will be reopened.

Cheers.

Last edited by JDiver; Apr 15, 14 at 5:48 pm Reason: edit for creating information post.
Old Apr 15, 14, 5:33 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Despite the title of this thread, it looks to me like CC is still open. I know the plan is to try to close it today.
Old Apr 15, 14, 5:52 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
NOW it looks dead.
Old Apr 15, 14, 5:54 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Given the actions taken are to be determined by The Coupon Connection moderators and the Community Director, this thread is now merely informational and not an item of discussion for membership input to the TalkBoard.

Though the forum closure dates have been announced, the timing and any changes will also be the purview of the C.D. and forum mods.

The other thread discussing this issue was closed at the OP's request. Thanks for your understanding.

JDiver, Moderator

Search this Thread