Old Nov 21, 2013, 8:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Motion Passed: Removal of HansGolden from Talkboard

Vote Passed: Removal of HansGolden from TalkBoard
Moved and seconded:

Quote:
The TalkBoard, in accordance with its guidelines, recommends that HansGolden be removed from the TalkBoard.

The TalkBoard does not make the recommendation to remove a member-elected representative lightly and the basis of this recommendation is on Section F.vii.d of the TalkBoard Guidelines.

d. Demonstrates by his/her actions that he/she is not able to actively participate in the TalkBoard duties

HansGolden missed 3 votes and was absent for long periods of time without posting notice of his absence or inability to participate in the designated thread in the private TalkBoard forum.

Per TalkBoard Guidelines, this vote shall take place via secret ballot and a 2/3 majority shall be required for approval of such a motion. Should the ballot pass, the motion and results along with a statement by the TalkBoard member should he or she desire to include one shall be posted in the public forum and the thread locked. Should the motion fail, there is no public notification.

Per the TalkBoard Guidelines, a motion shall pass if two-thirds of TalkBoard members participating in that vote vote ‘yes.’

The motion passed 6-3 on November 20, 2013.

Note: HansGolden resigned before this vote closed. All six Yes votes occurred before that resignation.

Also per the guidelines:

In the case of vacancy on the TalkBoard, the replacement shall be the candidate who received the highest vote in the most recent election without having been elected. A second vacancy on TalkBoard would be filled by the next candidate in line, and this process will continue until there are no more candidates available. If it reaches that point, the FlyerTalk Host will appoint a member.

ii. Once the date for a new election has been announced, no vacancy on TalkBoard will be filled until that election. At that point, the results of the new election will determine who will fill vacancies.

HansGolden's Statement:

Please see My Resignation thread in the public Talkboard forum for my full statement.

Link >> http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...signation.html

Last edited by Moderator2; Nov 21, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.