Wiki Posts
Search

Filling TB Vacancies

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2013, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum/1MM, Hilton Diamond
Filling TB Vacancies

I know resignations of TB members happen on occasion, and Section 3H of the TB guidelines tells the procedure how vacancies are filled.

However, since this recent vacancy is announced now but effective starting the next TB term, will this vacancy be filled by the next-in-line from the 2013 elections (basically whoever comes in 6th) or from the next-in-line from the 2012 elections?
Old Nov 18, 2013, 10:27 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
The TB Guidelines say:
ii. Once the date for a new election has been announced, no vacancy on TalkBoard will be filled until that election. At that point, the results of the new election will determine who will fill vacancies.
There's your answer. The 6th place candidate gets a 1-year residual term.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.