Search

Bluebird forum?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2013, 5:32 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Bluebird forum?

Since Vanilla reloads and manufactured spending are in the news here, I'd like to hear the pros and cons of adding an Amex Bluebird forum. Would it be redundant with the Amex and Manufactured Spending forums or would it improve those forums by removing what non-Bluebird users consider clutter? I don't have a Bluebird card and I have no idea on this one.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 7:49 pm

It seems pretty confined to its own thread. And, frankly, there isn't much left to say unless Amex announces more features. It's really just the same questions over and over.

The bigger question is whether vanilla reloads need their own thread. As it turns out, they have lots of versatility, but as things developed, they sort of are part of the BB thread, which both overburdens that thread and makes it so the thread often is more about VRs than BB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.