Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing TopFlyer Prize

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2012, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

Missing TopFlyer Prize

Hi All, I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I couldn't find a more suitable thread since this one deals with FT issues.

Back in December I had won the TopFlyer Award for getting the most points for pics posted, etc. 6 months later, I still have not heard anything and never rec'd the 10000 AMEX MR points that was offered as the prize for the the top posters. I've sent 2 emails to FT, but get the "we're waiting for Amex" poor excuse. Can anyone suggest what my options are at this point? Its not quite fraud, but a prize was represented, but never awarded and I'd like to finally get what I had one!

Thx
Dennis
Old Jun 18, 2012, 9:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
Hi All, I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I couldn't find a more suitable thread since this one deals with FT issues.

Back in December I had won the TopFlyer Award for getting the most points for pics posted, etc. 6 months later, I still have not heard anything and never rec'd the 10000 AMEX MR points that was offered as the prize for the the top posters. I've sent 2 emails to FT, but get the "we're waiting for Amex" poor excuse. Can anyone suggest what my options are at this point? Its not quite fraud, but a prize was represented, but never awarded and I'd like to finally get what I had one!

Thx
Dennis
I would recommend following up with SanDiego1K or IB Directly. TopFlyer has almost nothing to do with TalkBoard, so IMHO, we can't be off too much assistance here.

SanDiego1K is your best bet - and I'm assuming she'll see this post here, but a follow-up PM can't hurt.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 11:26 am
Community Director Emerita

You'll need to contact IBobi. Topflyer is a separate entity from FlyerTalk, albeit both operated by Internet Brands.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 2:19 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Hi, LufthansaFlyer. Now that you have a definitive answer, the thread will be locked.

JDiver, Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.