FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   TalkBoard Topics (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkboard-topics-382/)
-   -   JDiver joins Moderator2 as co-Mod for the forum (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkboard-topics/1325951-jdiver-joins-moderator2-co-mod-forum.html)

SanDiego1K Mar 17, 2012 3:14 pm

JDiver joins Moderator2 as co-Mod for the forum

jdiver has agreed to comod this forum with long time moderator Moderator2. We ascribe to a very light hand for moderation here, wanting to give members the opportunity to freely express their views to Talkboard members. However, there are times when action is needed. Moderator2's very busy professional life means that sometimes rbps go unread for longer than he prefers. Thus, we are moving to two moderators. jdiver has years of experience, both before FlyerTalk on compuserve boards and here, in the AA and idine forums, and as one of our senior moderators. I'm very pleased that we have two of our most adept moderators to help.

JDiver Mar 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Thank you for that Sterling introduction, Carol. I look to moderator2 and the members for guidance, and am glad to be where members and TB members / representatives are discussing various changes and additions to FT in behalf of the membership. ^

goalie Mar 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Welcome and have a Tootsie-Pop® on me ;) :)

HMPS Mar 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by JDiver (Post 18219922)
Thank you for that Sterling introduction, Carol. I look to moderator2 and the members for guidance, and am glad to be where members and TB members / representatives are discussing various changes and additions to FT in behalf of the membership. ^

Wecome. Like your style at AA.

tcook052 Mar 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Best wishes to JDiver. ^

N830MH Mar 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Welcome aboard, JDiver! Good luck and you gonna need it. Looking forward for your working with Moderators2.

kokonutz Mar 18, 2012 1:16 am

Dark, dark days indeed, as the black wing of moderation descends more fully upon us.

Surely I jest! Welcome aboard, jdiver.

SkiAdcock Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

Welcome jdiver!

Cheers.

bhatnasx Mar 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Welcome, amigo!

jackal Mar 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by kokonutz (Post 18222122)
Dark, dark days indeed, as the black wing of moderation descends more fully upon us.

Surely I jest! Welcome aboard, jdiver.

A wonderful choice of moderator to keep our dear Koko in line! :D

Ah, but do I jest? ;)

Welcome, JDiver, and I couldn't think of a better man for the job. :)

Ancien Maestro Mar 19, 2012 10:19 pm

JDiver.. Great meaning to keep mods, TB members and members in line.. in that order.:)

kokonutz Mar 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by jackal (Post 18226990)

Ah, but do I jest? ;)

Is your name Shirley? :D

JDiver Mar 21, 2012 1:34 pm

What? That's even possible? ;)

I'm merely here to keep the aisles clear, mostly. Maybe that's a sweeping generality... ;)

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro (Post 18234382)
JDiver.. Great meaning to keep mods, TB members and members in line.. in that order.:)

goalie Mar 22, 2012 11:07 am

Originally Posted by JDiver (Post 18245948)
What? That's even possible? ;)

I'm merely here to keep the aisles clear, mostly. Maybe that's a sweeping generality... ;)

Walk softly but carry a big broom? ;) <ducking>

N830MH Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by kokonutz (Post 18237990)
Is your name Shirley? :D

Nope. I'm serious and don't call me Shirley. Got it? :D