Suggestion: A Virgin Australia Velocity forum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestion: A Virgin Australia Velocity forum

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2011, 3:07 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat OZ Diamond SK Diamond BA Blue
The official discussion thread has announced a few hours ago that the request has been unanimously accepted.

No forum is yet up, but if you feel like dancing in the streets, go right ahead.
Old May 30, 2011, 3:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
As mentioned in the other thread:

BTW - before everyone goes nuts & says where is the forum. It's a bank holiday in the countries TB members (and IB) are located, so I'd say give it 48 hours or so to get set up. Now that we've approved it, we're not going to delay but sometimes there's just timelines/logistics.

Cheers.
Old May 30, 2011, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VA Plat, TK E, HH Dia, IHG Gold
First, thanks to everyone who voted or supported the suggestion. Great to hear.

As i said in my original post when proposing it, i am offering to write up a full FAQ that hopefully the mods will see fit to sticky. No one specifically took me up on that but i would be happy to do it if people want me to.

I am happy to go back and amend it as corrections, clarifications and other questions come through.
Old May 30, 2011, 11:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
First, thanks to everyone who voted or supported the suggestion. Great to hear.

As i said in my original post when proposing it, i am offering to write up a full FAQ that hopefully the mods will see fit to sticky. No one specifically took me up on that but i would be happy to do it if people want me to.

I am happy to go back and amend it as corrections, clarifications and other questions come through.
Absolutely! The readers of the forum will greatly benefit from the work you do.

I'm saying this as a fellow member of FlyerTalk. TalkBoard does not have purview over moderators and their actions, so here is not the right place to request permission to do this or ask about getting it stickied.

The moderator (if any) assigned to the new forum will be the one you'd need to contact about stickying your work. If the new forum doesn't have a specifically assigned moderator (most new and/or smaller forums don't), you can contact one of the Senior Moderators, who share responsibility for the forums without assigned moderators, about having your FAQ stickied. You can also contact the Community Director for further guidance.

But rest assured that regardless of whether the moderators make it a sticky, the work you do would be greatly appreciated and an excellent boon to the new forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.