Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

nsx elected TalkBoard Vice-President/Secretary for remainder of the 2010-2011 TB term

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

nsx elected TalkBoard Vice-President/Secretary for remainder of the 2010-2011 TB term

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2011, 7:27 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member

On 22 Feb 2011, nsx was elected TalkBoard Vice-President/Secretary by a 5-4 margin over SkiAdcock, filling the seat left open when Spiff became President.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 10:21 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Congrats, nsx!

Looking forward to your (more) hard work on TB!
Old Feb 22, 2011, 2:26 pm

Good luck.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 3:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I've been on the road, but just posted in private TB congrats, so want to post the same here. Congrats!

Cheers.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 6:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by nsx
On 22 Feb 2011, nsx was elected TalkBoard Vice-President/Secretary by a 5-4 margin over SkiAdcock, filling the seat left open when Spiff became Acting President.
I went ahead and edited your post for accuracy.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by DeaconFlyer
I went ahead and edited your post for accuracy.
I think its pretty obvious to everyone that Spiff has assumed the role of substantive President, rather than simply the Acting President role that the TB Guidelines provide for. nsx has however taken it upon himself to initiate discussion on revising the Guidelines to properly accommodate this situation in the future, and he should be commended for that.

What is however highly disturbing is the complete lack of comment from Spiff on the issue. It's as if he doesn't think that those of us who dissent are worth wasting his valuable time on. After all, I'm sure his time has to be rationed due to his dual role as both TB President and a Moderator.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 7:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by B747-437B

After all, I'm sure his time has to be rationed due to his dual role as both TB President and a Moderator.
Um clearly, its a triple role of TB Acting President, Moderator and Regular, Average Joe Six-Pack Poster. (Not necessarily in that order)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.