Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Forum placement - guidelines?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2010, 8:16 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Wirelessly posted (Nokia N97 / Palm TX: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.4; Series60/5.0 NokiaN97-3/22.2.110; Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1) AppleWebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko) BrowserNG/7.1.4)

I wonder if there is a set of rules and/or criteria that determines where each forum is located on FT...?

If there is such a guideline, where would it be possible to read it...?

Thank you.
Old Dec 26, 2010, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

To my knowledge, there is no such written guideline and I believe (though I may be incorrect - and if I am, someone will surely correct me) that the last time this was reviewed & updated was when Attorney28 took on this project.

Is there a particular forum or fora that you think should be reviewed in terms of placement?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.